- Prompt return of phone calls and e-mails.
- Free estimates throughout the southern California area.
- Itemized pricing that will not change.
- Myself, or a technician trained by me on all jobs – I do a lot of the work myself.
- Neatness and professionalism on every job.
- Protective canvas tarps used to protect all flooring throughout the job.
- All natural solutions used and applied by sprayers with no volatile organic compounds, VOC’s never used.
- All walls scrubbed of wallpaper paste.
- Bag up all trash and clean job site thoroughly.
- Final walk-through with customer to make sure job is completed with satisfaction.
- We are state licensed and bonded.
We use tarps and plastic to protect your home
All paste and residue is scrubbed away
Neatness and Professionalism is practiced on all jobs
- We use protective canvas tarps and plastic all areas where necessary to protect all furnishings, flooring, cabinets, etc.
- We use a mild soap detergent mixed with hot water that is applied with 3 gallon sprayers to all the wall surfaces that have wallpaper. We do NOT use any VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) or chemicals.
- We spray our solution onto the wallpaper and get the surface completely free of all wallpaper and then repeat the process to remove all paste, leaving a completely clean surface.
- After the wallpaper and glue are removed, we bag up all the wallpaper and dispose into a trash container. We leave the areas we work in neat and clean so you do not have to clean up after us.